Re: IML: 1960 Imperial trunk

Thanks, I just got word that there is a super clean 1959 Imperial worthy of a full restoration sitting in a junkyard with engine/transmission and all it's parts. My restoration guy suggested that I interchange the trunks but after he told me about the car and condition and that the asking price for this car would probably be in the $350 range i told him to give me a call tommorrow and confirm the asking price on this car as I was interested in that car for that price. It looks like I may have to restore the 59 right after I finish off the 1960 LeBaron I'm working on.

Thanks Again,

Ct. Drakeula

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
57-59 interchange
60-63 interchange, although not all years had the same
trim, and not all years had the same embossing shapes
on them - the flightsweep wasn't offered in 1962 and
the emblems/chrome trim change a bit from year to
year.

This is regarding the trunk decklid...

-K

--- Drake Rickertsen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if the 1959 Imperial trunk is
> interchangeable with a 1960 Imperial trunk. Any help
> on this question would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks!!

Kenyon Wills