IML: 1960 master cylinder

I'm replacing the master cylinder in my 60 Crown that I bought in September. The car hasn't been on the road since 1979. I bought a new master cylinder but I need to move the T fitting from the bottom of the old one to the new one. Can anyone shed any light on what the connections are for? I'm thinking the connection (one round pin) is for the brake lights and the two in the back are for the dash warning light and the cruise control. One of the pins from the back is corroded off. The piece is made of plastic (bakelite?). Are these readily available from anywhere?
Last thing I need to do before getting it inspected and on the road.
Thanx
Tom

60 Crown
80 NYer 5th Ave