Re: IML: 1960 master cylinder

I didn't mean it to sound like this is the only choice available. But if you want the safest choice this is the way to go. Remember in 1967 FEDERAL LAW made dual master cylinders a standard part of all us made vehicles. This  was to cure the problem of no brakes when you had a wheel cylinder failure on one wheel. The question is entirely up to the owner as weather to convert to dual master cylinder or not . It really depends on how much you drive the car  and how much you trust the old style brakes.   SMITTY