Re: IML: Eagle Trivia Answers

What direction do they face on the rear lock cover,
which is not reversible and could unmask the
designers' intentions?

The brochures are filled with matching rightey birds,
so I just figured.  They don't pay me to figure here,
though.

I don't have a car handy for inspection.

-Kenyon

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1961/SpottersGuide/Flitesweep-Eagle.jpg

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1990/ImperialBrochure/Page02-reg.jpg
> 90-93 all had it....
>
> Tsk-Tsk to all 1990's folks that missed their moment
> to shine.  Prepare your comeback against "backwards"
> comments now.
>
> Joe Still gets the prize for being the only one who
> both knew and wrote in - Congratulations Joe.
> Contact
> me off-list with the year that you like and your
> mailing address and I'll hook you up.
>

> -Kenyon

> response will be
> attachments) for the