Re: IML: Chrysler Pentastar/Bob Hope Chrysler Theater

Re: IML: Chrysler Pentastar/Bob Hope Chrysler Theater

I remember a T.V. ad where each piece of the star was "zoomed" into place following a shot of a corresponding vehicle. A strong male voice pronounced the name of each car line as the "zooming" occured. I think that they were in the order that I listed in my previous post. This may have been the what happened to introduce "The Bob Hope Chrysler Theater".

Paul W.