Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:43 PM
Subject: IML: 73 in the dark

First, thanks for the great responses...I have found out there is NO power getting to the fuse box at all..the only electrics that are working are the ones on circuit breakers(seats, locks, windows, headlights and dome lights)...all fused items are dark...I have checked the fusable link, and the cable from the battery to the bulkhead disconnect, and all looks ok..On these era of mopars, a lot of juice flows through the headlight switch...could that be the culprit..(even though the headlighs work??)

Thanks list,

Jerry
73(dark)