Re: IML: re. Disc V Drum Brakes

@ Paul and others:

Is it wise then to convert 57 to 62 drumbrakes to the 1966 version?
And if so, are the 66 parts still available?
I own a 1960 Imperial and I am planning a major brake overhaul with all
new wheelcylinders and a new master cylinder, would it be an option then
to convert rightaway to the 1966 system?

Robert van der Es