IML: Swap meet this weekend in San Diego

IML: Swap meet this weekend in San Diego

Just to remind folks in the Southern CA area, starting tomorrow is the
annual "BIG 3 SWAP MEET" in San Diego.  This is usually a good place for
MOPAR parts, as there is a whole MOPAR section.  I've gone every year for
the last 15 years or so, and I always have the same space (WD44 - right in
front of the "H3" parking lot pole), so if anyone from the IML is in the
area, stop in and say hello.  I'll be hawking Packard parts, mostly, this
year (trying to thin the herd).

I'll be incommunicado from this evening until sometime Monday.

Dick Benjamin

Oh, yes, the swap meet is at "Qual-Comm Stadium", enter from Friar's road,
the first exit from I-15 north of I-8, then west to the stadium entrance.

db