From: Ken Lang
Sent: Feb 22, 2006 11:51 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: How many rotors do we need

I don?t know how accurate this count is, but I just compiled it looking through the emails from the past week.  My count shows a total of 16 rotors so far.  They are:

Ken Lang - 4 rotors

Fredrick Joslin - 2 rotors

Michael Mann - 2 rotors

Mark Jefferson - 4 rotors

Randy Shustack - 2 rotors

K. Eric Wolfe - 2 rotors

There might be more that I didn?t catch.

We also need to find out from Shaun if there is a minimum number needed for him to tool-up for the run.

I?m hoping someone will take the lead on this.  I would volunteer but my time in front of the computer is limited due to work and it would be unfair to make everyone wait several days to get a response from me.

Ken

?67 Crown 4 drht