Re: IML: 1961 Imperial

Hi Anthony,

The chrome piece on my 60 has a set screw, which was easy to remove.

With regard to your upcoming paintjob, I would go for urethane based paint.
Dupont is good, but look also for Sikkens and Glasurit.
They give a perfect finish too.

I prefer urethane much more than acrylic enamel because urethane bases
paints are more resistant against acid rain and other chemical polutions
(like bird droppings for e.g.)

Robert