Fwd: IML: Imperial 67-69 Rotors Now we know

Fwd: IML: Imperial 67-69 Rotors Now we know

Well, here is our answer. Now we need to insure we get 50 committals.
--- Begin Message ---

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your responses and interest in re-making these rotors. Since the responses started to slow down I figured it was time to quote and see if you all are still interested. I wont even bother to quote under 50 rotors as the price is out of most peoples range.

For a quantity of 50+ rotors they will be $179 each plus whatever shipping is. I am sure if you go back to Brakes Precision you will see that there price has gone up because since 2003 the price of steel has gone through the roof. The other reason why these are so expensive is the engineering costs and high tooling costs.

Please let me know if you are still interested and if there are over 50 to be made then we should be all good. There will be a deposit of $100 required per rotor sent via check to us before we will start on the production. If it is easier you can prepay the whole amount to avoid having to send two checks. The lead time from when we receive all the deposits to delivery to you will be around 12 weeks. So please if everyone could email me if they are interested and willing to send a check as soon as we get an order for 50 rotors it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,

Shaun Shroff

Durabrake Co.

www.durabrake.com