From: "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Jack Flash
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 23:14:11 -0500

New Subscriber(s): Jack Flash
Email Address is: jackflash01@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Dayton, Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1990 Chrysler Imperial, Brown with full options, excellent condition less transmission (overdrive is out of it)

Self-Introduction: I own nothing but dodge and chryslers..They have been good to me. I have a 1996 Dodge-Ram 4x4, 2001 PT-Cruiser, 1991 LaBaron Convrt, 1984 Daytona Turbo-Z and the 1090 Chrysler Imperial.
Not real sure how long I am going to keep the Imperial. May be looking to see if someone wants to fix it up.
Joined to chat with others on the Imperial.