Re: IML: digest format ??

Hi,

I have tried to set my account to Digest Mode without success.  When I
rejoined a couple of months ago, I was hoping that I could get the
account set up for Digest Mode, but that has not yet happened.  Because
of my heavy work schedule, I am unable to check my email everyday.  I
usually check it once or twice a week, but lately I must admit that it
has been even less occasionally because I know I'll have more mail than I
can read.  I'd rather have a dozen or so long digests than the hundreds I
get singly.  I now have over 1000 unread messages in my inbox.  I'd not
want to miss the opportunity to learn things from this group and post
questions I may have, but the task at hand is becoming too daunting.  Is
there any way I can get the list in Digest Mode?

Thanks for your time.
Joe Sokola
Colorado Springs
1956 Imperial Southampton