RE: IML: digest format ??

Joseph;

I haven't seen any response you your question from the folks who run the site, but perhaps I can help.

To put yourself on Digest Mode, do the following:

1.    Send an e-mail message to:

majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2.     Leave the subject line blank.

3.     In the message pane, type:

Set mode digest mailing-list

4.     Don’t type anything else. Don’t sign it, change the punctuation, NOTHING!

You should get a confirmation message back from the automated server within a few seconds.

By the way, folks, please don’t post in HTML (which I AM doing for this post so I could emphasize the text for the message to the server).  HTML really loads up the digest with all sorts of unreadable gobbledygook, and makes everyone’s day harder.

All right, so I’m violating my own rule for this one message – some times you have to bend the rules – Sorry.

Dick Benjamin