IML: Digest Mode

Hi All,
First, thank you, Dick & Joseph,
I've been AFK for a while, sorry to miss this inquiry.

Dick, thank you for your clear explanation.

Joseph, please email me if you have any questions or this doesn't work for you.

All,
If I hadn't been on the digest mode while I was away, my mailbox would have been a nightmare.
If anyone would like fewer emails from the list, this is a reminder that the 'Digest' mode gathers a few emails and sends them periodically through the day, resulting in fewer in-box emails. It can be a big help and it's easy to do, as Dick explained below.

Thanks again.

Eric
-Imperialclub.com Webmonster
Joseph;
I haven't seen any response you your question from the folks who run the
site, but perhaps I can help.
To put yourself on Digest Mode, do the following:
1.    Send an e-mail message to:
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.     Leave the subject line blank.
3.     In the message pane, type:
Set mode digest mailing-list
4.     Don't type anything else. Don't sign it, change the punctuation,
NOTHING!
You should get a confirmation message back from the automated server within
a few seconds.
By the way, folks, please don't post in HTML (which I AM doing for this post
so I could emphasize the text for the message to the server).  HTML really
loads up the digest with all sorts of unreadable gobbledygook, and makes
everyone's day harder.
All right, so I'm violating my own rule for this one message - some times
you have to bend the rules - Sorry.
Dick Benjamin