From: "Elijah Scott"
Subject: Re: IML: LeBaron Rear Window Filler
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 08:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Darryl Skerman <daskerman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can anyone tell me what material is used to fill the gap between the
fibreglass LeBaron rear window insert and the metal on a '74-'75 Imperial?
I can't speak specifically to the '75, but on the '71, the seams were all covered with tape (it looks pretty similar to duct tape), and then a piece of padding (probably about 1/4 inch thick) was placed over the entire rear section of the roof.  No actual filler was used at all around the spacer insert.

Elijah

Yahoo! Mail

Fred Joslin