IML: 68 Crown on Ebay

My brother-in-law just called me a few minutes ago to tell me he just won the bid for this 68 Crown.  It looks like it’s in reasonable shape and does need some work, but it looks like he got it for a decent price.  I’ll get him to register with OIC next week when he gets it home.  Then I’ll get him to join the IML.

68 Crown on Ebay

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr HT