Re: IML: Found: '73 For Sale in Cincinnati

Re: IML: Found: '73 For Sale in Cincinnati

the knob is for the auto on/off headlights. it will adj how dark it is before the lights come on.  the levers in back of the light pull switch (the top one) adj how long they stay on after the car is shut off. it will have two levers on the pull switch (the lower one) if it also has the auto high beam dimmer. this is how it works on my 75LeBaron.  sound like a good buy, but i am trying to save my penny's for a coup.
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from George Roller <gsroller54@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------