IML: Found: '73 For Sale in Cincinnati

I went to see a 1973 for sale today in Cincy, Ohio.
It is a 1973 4 dr.  Only two owners.  Present owner
has owned since about 1975.  The car was well cared
for at one time.  Garaged it's whole life, but rust is
on the lowers, some bondo evident on the left front.
Rust thru on the back bumper.  Vinyl top is shrinking
up where top meets the rear. Car was a daily driver.
New Jasper engine in 1991 at about 136k miles.  156K
miles now.  Engine may be an older higher compression
440. Car hasent been driven much sime 1996, but it has
been started regulaly.  I drove it, It drives OK. The
family Goodyear dealer looks like they made sure that
lots of new parts were installed.  Shiney new shocks
and exhause under car. Car is white with black top and
black cloth interior.  Has some desireable options:
trunk release, rear heater, both seats are power, but
the passenger seat doesent work.  Has power vent
windows, Cruise Control, Safety sentinel,  Tilt &
telescope wheel,  There is a knob of some sort on the
top of the dash board too.  Is this a headlight
dimmer.  At least one window has a problem,  Owner
lost his right leg in WW2, so it has a gas pedel on
the left and a swith on the lower dash to dim the
lights.  Owner is in failing health, and the owners
son is looking for someone to love it.He is asking
$2,000 for it.  I would buy it if I had the room.  I
am buying a '72 of the same color combo.  Contact me
for contact information if interested.
George Roller
72 LeBaron 4 Dr, White/ Black