IML: Please Welcome Ian Marr

New Subscriber(s): Ian Marr
Email Address is: marr_lee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New Zealand

Car(s) owned: 1961 Crown Coupe (black) This is the one on your website with the unknown owner on the 1961 page.

Self-Introduction: This is my second 61 Coupe. I imported a White Custom coupe from Wisconson in 1995. That car has since been sold.
I imported this one in Feb 2006. It was in Paso Robles CA. There are now 3 61 Imperials in New Zealand, The 2 Coupes & a 4 door that is owned by a friend.
There are no 62's here
There are 3 63's. one coupe, one 4 door, & one Lebaron