Re: IML: 1960 serial number, custom or crown

Re: IML: 1960 serial number, custom or crown

HI Anthony,

Well, if if starts with 9204 it is a Crown! Just like mine, your serial
production number is 102791 and they started with 100001.
So that means your car is an early 1960 model, # 2790 to be exactly.
I bet it came with a generator instead of an alternator.

The production # on my car is 116664, so this is a late 1960 model :
productionnumber 16663.

My car came thus equipped with an alternator:)

Best wishes,

Robert