Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 9:33 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 75 Imperial passenger-side mirror question

Hi. My remote passenger-side sideview mirror on my 75 Imperial is broken. It
no longer works remotely and the glass is ready to fall out (I've
jerry-rigged it in with bits of wood and duct tape.
?
My question--- if I can not find a 3861538 mirror, can I use a? mirror from
a mid-1980's Dodge Diplomat of 5th Avenue? They seem to be the same
housing.? I'm not so concerned with keeping the mirror remote. I'd settle
for a manual mirror that matches.? Thanks, Tony