Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 8:58 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1960 serial number and first registration date

Hello fellow members,

I have another question for your with regard to my VIN .
My VIN is 9204116664 and I learned from fellow member Bill Watson that my
car is built in early June of 1960.

What I need to know now is when the car was registrated and thus allowed
on the road for the first time.
You see, my car has to be registrated in my country (the Netherlands that
is ) within a couple of months and in order to get a title here my local
DMV needs to know the exact date when the car was registrated for the
first time.

My car has Californian plates (yellow on black) and the license tag is
BKR 834.

Is there a way to find out when it came on the road for the first time in
1960 ?

Thanks for your help,

Robert