RE: IML: 1960 serial number and first registration date

RE: IML: 1960 serial number and first registration date

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your helpfull answers! I guess it would remain a puzzle then to
find out the exact date ...

I don't have any other paperwork then the title of the car and don't know
the first owner.
The previous owner was a mr. Joe Paul Coffaro, that that ring a bell?
Don't know if he was a member of the list too at the time he ownes the car?

I bought the car last summer at Brasher's Car Auction in CA (in a little
town called Rio Linda), they told me the car was confiscated and sold by
the bank....

Our local DMV always wants to know the exact date, so what I will do is
give them one :) Let us say 4 June 1960 would be a nice one, cause I
bought the car on 4 June last year.

Let them proof then that it isn't the correct date LOL

Thank you all for your advice,

Robert