RE: IML: 1960 serial number and first registration date

RE: IML: 1960 serial number and first registration date

I went to a big car show that they hold every year down in Fl called the Turkey Run around thanksgiving time. I bought an original 1963 Florida license plate and took it to the DMV to registrar my car. They told me first it had to be the year of the vehicle and second I had to ship it off to the corporate office in Tallahassee. Then they would see if the tag can be used based on condition etc.