RE: IML: 1960 serial number and first registration date

RE: IML: 1960 serial number and first registration date

Hi Dick and Henry!

Thanks for all this useful information!
That is a strange coincidence!!! The plate was issued in Rio Linda you
said, and I have bought the car in Rio Linda last year there at
Brashers...

So that might mean that the car has been for the last 42 years in Rio
Linda area then.

At the certificate of title is stated in the upper left corner: K13040405JE
does this mean anything?
The former owner lived in Nevada City CA, according to the title.
His name is mr. Joe Coffaro.

Maybe someone in the Bay Area knows him? I think he owned the car for two
years..

There is also a red stamp on the title that says: repossession and exempt..

The Lienholder was a bank in Redwood City CA.

I am wondering if anyone of the list knows the car or the former owner
and/or the meaning of the code in the upper left corner of the title?

Thanks again,

Robert