IML: Seling the '67 LeBaron

While trying to find the time to work on the front brakes today, I've come
to the conclusion that I don't have the time to dedicate to this car that I
would like to.  I just have too many projects going on now, and I've run out
of room.  I ran out of time a long time ago.

Anyway, for members/friends of the Imperial Club I'm asking $2500 firm.
This includes any and all parts I bought for it.  It still needs some work
to be road worthy, and I'm chipping away at those things while the car is
still here.

I'll probably place an ad in the club's classifieds after setting up a
temporary e-mail address.  I really don't want this address bombarded with
check scam offers.

I don't want to waste any more bandwidth here since this isn't a For Sale
list.  If anyone is interested, please send me a direct e-mail.

I'd also like to thank everyone here for the help they have provided along
the way.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron (looking for a new home)