IML: Lemony Snickets Imperial and the movies

IML: Lemony Snickets Imperial and the movies

As you probably know, the club website has video clips
of Imperials in the movies.

Ever since the guy that thought that up left (Mike
Trettin), there have been no updates to that section
of the website.

We keep getting messages from people letting us know
that Both Lemony Snickets and Second Hand Lions have
Imperials in them.  -Gods & Monsters does too, but
nobody else has called that one as far as I know.

Anyway, the movies section needs some updating.
Anyone here want to spend a little time and grab a
screen shot of the car, a movie poster, and (Maybe?) a
video clip?

The club website is all volunteer, and we need help to
keep it a going concern.  If you're interested in
spending some time in any way..., we could really use
the help.  We already have folks that are ready to
post whatever you can conjure up, so you don't need to
be able to create web pages to help.

- Speaking of movies, I also want to mention that
Elijah Scott figured out how to post full-motion
movies and get them viewable on the website.  He's
posted some  historic club movies from California
statewide meets and tours (Yosemite!) there.

Check out WHATS NEW on the club web-page.  There are
some REALLY! cool things going on there.

Kenyon Wills