Re: IML: Pictures of my 68 - contact the website

Re: IML: Pictures of my 68 - contact the website

go to the website and hit CONTACT US

or email: iml-webmonsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Can't wait to see them!!!  - I hope that you include
your car's story as well.  It's the story that makes
the pictures come alive in many cases.

--- "Javier, Bay Adventures"
<javier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After a month of scrubbing, and sorting, I finally
> took a bunch of
> pictures of the 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible I
> acquired from the
> estate of Alfred Krenzian.  THANK YOU AGAIN Jeff
> Ingraham for putting me
> in contact with the family.  I love, love, love  my
> car.
>

> I have a zip file for the webmonsters and I'm
> working on the write up
> for the page.  Who should I send my information to?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Javier
>
> Proud Owner of 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
> Former owner of
> 66 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
> 65 300 Convertible

Kenyon Wills