IML: Pictures of my 68

After a month of scrubbing, and sorting, I finally took a bunch of pictures of the 1968 IMP’s of Omaha Convertible I acquired from the estate of Alfred Krenzian.  THANK YOU AGAIN Jeff Ingraham for putting me in contact with the family.  I love, love, love  my car.

I have a zip file for the webmonsters and I’m working on the write up for the page.  Who should I send my information to?

Thanks,

Javier

Proud Owner of 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
Former owner of
66 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
65 300 Convertible