Re: IML: 7 plus car garge w/ house for sale - mn

Re: IML: 7 plus car garge w/ house for sale - mn

Will Imperials fit in the garage? (required Imperial content)

Gale jorgensen <gjorgensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not sure If I can bring this up here - so Imp cops let me know -
an agent friend of mine will be listing a 7 plus car garage here in mn
- can I tell you all moe about it?? or is this something that has to
be salon or off list?? can he put an ad in on the ad website???
thanks Gale