Re: IML: 7 plus car garge w/ house for sale - mn

Re: IML: 7 plus car garge w/ house for sale - mn

Gale jorgensen <gjorgensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not sure If I can bring this up here - so Imp cops let me know - an agent friend of mine will be listing a 7 plus car garage here in mn - can I tell you all moe about it?? or is this something that has to be salon or off list?? can he put an ad in on the ad website???
Gale -- I'm not an impcop, but I play one on . . . nevermind.  ;o)

Under the Classifieds section on the webpage, there's a category for "Other" that would likely be a good place for this.

The salon would be fine too.  Probably not so good on the main list.

Good luck!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Books About Imperials -- History & Repair

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron