IML: 72 Imperial wet interior Where From?

IML: 72 Imperial wet interior Where From?

       I have a '70 LeBaron and it too leaves a puddle on the front passanger floor and the trunk. I am not sure where the leak is from in  the front, but I believe it is the window seal as Frank suggested. Now, I have a story for why I know where my trunk is leaking. First, I suspect the old weatherstripping is not helping. On my Imp the vinyl around the rear window was torn on both sides and my trunk would get wet with every shower. Then one day, I decided to rip-off the old vinyl because I was sick of looking at its tattered ugliness. Now with every shower my trunk not only gets wet, it floods. As you should know, on LeBarons ( is yours a LeBaron? ) the window is mounted in an insert which is then mounted on the car. Now for the exciting conclusion: it was leaking between the insert and the car, NOT between the insert and glass! Not only does the vinyl tops on  our fuselage LeBarons look good, they help keep the trunk dry. Solution:  clear caulk around the insert. No more flooding but it still gets a little damp which brings us
back to the old and busted weatherstripping.
      Does that help any? Anyone else have an interesting leak repair?

Keith