Re: IML: 64 Imperial Gas Tank Unit

Hi,
Instrument Services Inc in Roscoe, IL does rebuilds. They told me today that the avg cost is around $225 - $250, 4-6 weeka turnaround. you send them the unit, they examine it and call you with estimate. # is 800-558-2674. I have heard they do good work. I'm just used to paying $25-$50 for new or rebuilt units (Chev, Ford, Pontiacs).
Does anyone have a parts interchange manuel showing 64 Imperialsending units and what they interchange with?