IML: 64

I disagree with the fellow who says it will cost a 1000.00 for this and a 1000.-00 for that.  Sometimes you luck in to a good  buy. l picked up a 64 Imperial crown that the fellow got to old to drive.  I had be sitting for a year when I found it.  I paid $200.00 for it and it had new tires on it.  I drove it for a couple of years and only had to put in about $200.00 in parts for tune up and brakes. It did need new paint and could have stood new carpet.   THen I found a 66 minus the engine and trans.  They are still out there just have to be in the right spot.If you do most of the work your self you can get buy pretty cheap.