IML: 64

                                         hi i drive my 64 coupe dailey 130 mi per day from
mid maryland to ne wash dc its mixed traffic !parts wide open and other
the misery of congestion, i smelled some thing melting  about  4-6 weeks ago but i could not figure out where it was from for a bit !one night i went out to check
to see if im locked up and i saw one dash light stuck on it was the one obove
the amp guage only,  and the dimmer and lights switch nothing had any control over this bulb???? i took the dash apart and the socket and the green plastic bulb holder
had melted over the amp gauge i removed the bulb socket since then, but my amp gauge  is out of position becuase of dripping plastic on to it, ive bought a whole
replacement dash off of e bay but not installed it yet.