Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:35 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1958 Imperial Convert.HELP!

Hi Den, I would disconnect the battery cables and ensure they are clean with no acid corrosion on them. If they are corroded clean them with a wire brush, take the battery out and wash it with baking soda and water. Rinse and dry it with a throw away rag. Be sure to not let the soda and water get inside the batter cells. It sounds like it could be simply a dirty connection to the battery.

Good Luck.

Jim