IML: Are there any Imperialists near Titusville, Florida?

IML: Are there any Imperialists near Titusville, Florida?

Dear All,
I found a 1966 Imperial Crown through Collectorcartraderonline.com located in Titusville, Florida, and have been in communication with the owner. He claims it to be in wonderful shape and the pictures he has sent show it to be (I shall forward them to whoever may ask), but the fact that I am 600 some-odd miles away from the car itself, it will be somewhat hard for me to go and see it in person. I feel very awkward in asking this, but if any of y'all happen to live near there and have nothing better to do sometime in the next few weeks, would you mind going and just giving the car a good once over? I apologise for asking such a momentous task. Thank you all so very much.

Yours truly,

I.H.Dexter

P. S. - Here is a link to the ad itself- http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/5/7/83541057.htm Thank you all once again. -IHD