To: IML
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 2:34 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] IML: Spring Packard and Imperial Meet at Anniston, AL

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder -- the Spring Packard & Imperial Meet at Anniston, AL, is quickly approaching.  Make your reservations soon!  You'll have more Imperial fun than you ever thought possible.  Note that the block of rooms reserved will only be held through this Wednesday, so make those reservations!

Full details are available on the club website at http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/AnnistonSpring06/index.htm

Also note that this is NOT a judged show and no trophies or awards are given.  Cars in ANY condition -- from parts cars (no joke) all the way to concours restoration -- are welcomed, appreciated, and enjoyed.  This is a FUN event like no other.

Hope to see you there!

Elijah