IML: 1968 Parts Car - Complete $400

I saved a car today.

1968 4D crown black with red interior.  They were
going to torch it in half and put it in a debris bin
to get it off the property.  No title, but a lein sale
will get it for you.  Not running (might - I don't
know).  Rust-free, straight body that will definitely
need paint.  Complete driveline that "looks" like it
might have run recently.  Roasted interior and vinyl
top.  Compete driveline.  Missing gas cap bird, wheel
spats, and wheel covers, but otherwise complete.  Car
is tired in every direction, but plenty of parts and
no rust.

Located in the East Bay of the SF Bay Area.

First $400 gets it.  Several of the local demo gentry
have been called already and been left messages.  I
want it off of my trailer ASAP.

Call (no, don't write) me at 415-699-8760 PST if you
have the money and the means to grab this shaggy dog.

Kenyon Wills