Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: IML: FW: 69 Turn Signal Switch (WAS: 64 Imperial Trun Signal Flasher)

Thanks anyway Dick. I'll be watching you for the next mistake.

Dick Benjamin <dickb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Oops: I replied to Curt before reading his subsequent message. Apparently, his car does NOT have tilt wheel, so the turn signal switch is a different part number. Anyone on the list- can you look up the number for him?

Dick Benjamin (that's my misteak for 2006 - I'll have to be careful now!)

---------------------------------

 From: Dick Benjamin [mailto:dickb@xxxxxxxxx]

Curt;

If the car has tilt wheel, it is the same one as the 67 and 68 Imperials with "tilt-o-scope". This switch has been discussed and cussed many times here on the IML. Check the archives for the part number, and then watch eBay for one, or try PartsVoice - that is how I've gotten all 4 of mine.

Dick Benjamin

 From: Curt Young
Subject: Re: IML: 64 Imperial Trun Signal Flasher

Hi,

Do you know where I could get a turn signal switch for a 69 imperial?

Thanks,

Curt Young