Re: IML: Johnny Rosen

From: "jsadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Johnny Rosen

That is probably why he has been selling them on eBay cheap. They are really
tuff (unrealistic) here on code enforcement. This is particularly so in
areas with a homeowners association. His place is in a nice part of town, so
he is probably SOL.

Yeah... Phoenix isn't a place I'd choose to live. Unfortunately, the whole country's gradually going that way; my only consolation is that I'll be dead before it gets too bad where I am. I really think people ought to be allowed to do what they want on their land, as long as it isn't *actively injuring* their neighbors. Hope those cars found good homes.
-Kle.