IML: Desperately Seeking 2 '66 Hubcaps

The story of how I lost 2 hubcaps from my '66 Crown Coupe is still too painful to tell right now. Maybe some day . . .

Meanwhile, I REALLY need 2 replacements. This is not a show car - it's more like a Sunday driver car. Nicely restored - body-on. Pics are on the club's site in '66 section.

Have been doing Google searches and eBay searches - very little luck. I see one cap on eBay right now but too much $$$!

Willing to pay reasonable price. If anyone has the "frame" from a '66 cap (sorry - don't know the right term - the part that is steele - the biggest piece of the cap), I did recover one that was crushed but the smaller pieces are good.

Please contact me off list if anyone can help.

Thanks!

Jon
'6 Crown Coupe (with 2 cold wheels)