IML: Last John Rosen Post (I Hope)

     I have heard about and used his parts.  He does has parts that fit Imperials.  He does exaaggerate the quality of his parts (sometimes greatly) and charge the higher price. He will remove and ship the parts after you order them,  when he has time within 6 to 12 months, maybe. There have been many times the part sent wasn't the part ordered, if you sent it back and ask for the correct part you may never get anything back. If you called back to check on the parts, after the 2nd time he never returned calls. The last couple of years it was almost impossible to talk to him.
     It was recommended if you needed his parts, to go to his place of business and look for them but sometimes that didn't work.
     I felt that John wanted you to bow down to him and sometimes even kiss his butt, just to look at his parts.
     If John wants to sell Imperial parts (my opinion) he need to treat it like a business, and give people service, I felt he didn't know what service to his customers was.
     If he had been cordial, this probably wouldn't have happened, because his parts would have been gone.
     The other 3 Chrysler parts people I have ordered parts from, send the parts within a week at the very most. I had 1 wheel disappear on the way and it was replaced within 4 days.  I just called the person to have them check on the shipping company, and he replaced it asap.
     If your listening John, thats the problem.

     I feel sorry  for John as I know how it feels to have a neighbor report you, just because the engine is out having work. I have to store my car until the engine is finished, put it in elsewhere before it can come home.  Cities are being A__holes, especially the small ones.
Donald