From: PiscesM21@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Last John Rosen Post (I Hope)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 10:11:49 EDT

I have heard about and used his parts. He does has parts that fit
Imperials. He does exaaggerate the quality of his parts (sometimes greatly) and
charge the higher price. He will remove and ship the parts after you order
them, when he has time within 6 to 12 months, maybe. There have been many
times the part sent wasn't the part ordered, if you sent it back and ask for the
correct part you may never get anything back. If you called back to check on
the parts, after the 2nd time he never returned calls. The last couple of years
it was almost impossible to talk to him.
It was recommended if you needed his parts, to go to his place of
business and look for them but sometimes that didn't work.
I felt that John wanted you to bow down to him and sometimes even kiss
his butt, just to look at his parts.
If John wants to sell Imperial parts (my opinion) he need to treat it
like a business, and give people service, I felt he didn't know what service to
his customers was.
If he had been cordial, this probably wouldn't have happened, because
his parts would have been gone.
The other 3 Chrysler parts people I have ordered parts from, send the
parts within a week at the very most. I had 1 wheel disappear on the way and it
was replaced within 4 days. I just called the person to have them check on
the shipping company, and he replaced it asap.
If your listening John, thats the problem.

I feel sorry for John as I know how it feels to have a neighbor report
you, just because the engine is out having work. I have to store my car until
the engine is finished, put it in elsewhere before it can come home. Cities
are being A__holes, especially the small ones.
Donald