Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Johnny Rosen

I hate to hear about Rosen's property rights being violated. Imperialistic bureaucrats (required content) hugely empowered by tiny bullets of authority have plagued mankind since shortly after Adam and Eve.

THAT BEING SAID, I have experience with writing, enforcing, defending and adjudicating land use and zoning laws. I suspect that Rosen, possibly true to form, has cultured a long history of antagonizing the crap out of City Hall, his neighbors and any available sanctuary at his disposal. He strikes me as a type who will fight for the sake of fighting, create a huge wave of sentiment against him and then appear the victim when emotions run too high and retributions dig too deep. I've never met him but I'd bet Imperial part money (required content) that he's a type: seeking persecution as emotional recreation. Guys like him make my job harder. Again, without knowing, I can nearly guarantee that this is what he did: He kept rusting hulks of cars on the street. Forever. Finally, he pulled them into his back yard. He piled all sorts of junk, everywhere. Forever. Finally he cleaned some of it up. He let his fence fall, his garbage rot and his grass grow. He piled up dozens of violations, ignored them, antagonized minions, disrespected authority, cussed out his neighbors and challenged them all. They accepted the dare over the long, arduous trek and he's finally lost. Somebody gets to write a sexy, sympathic story for the paper that leaves out the part about the folks on Rosen's street who have been suffering from his antics for decades. Anyone else got a neighbor like that?

I hope I'm wrong, but history repeats itself along with human nature. Plainly, Rosen needs to take more long, smooth rides in his operable Imperials (required content) and calm down!

Buy More Imperials (required content) and let's talk about cars!

Patrick in Louisiana.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Klebert L. Hall" <swampyankee@xxxxxxx>