IML: 1968 turn signal switch availability

IML: 1968 turn signal switch availability

Hello fellow Imperial lovers

If this is a duplicate, please forgive me.   I did not see the initial submission come through on my digest report from Imperial Club.  I am interested in acquiring a new (NOS) turn signal switch for non-tilt Saginaw steering column.  It is 10 wire and according to Chrysler / Imperial parts book I have, it is part 2880829.  I can see that Collectorsautosupply.com has parts listed but they are often overpriced.  Do you have other suggested sources for these parts I can check.  I secured a used one from Murray Park which worked for awhile but it is now acting up which leads me to believe I should go to NOS this time.  Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP®