Re: IML: 1968 turn signal switch availability

Re: IML: 1968 turn signal switch availability

68 & 69 have the same part number, I got one for my 69 at Mitchell motor parts.
mmpar.com
It's the turn signal switch assembly for non tilt.
Curt

Tim Klein <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I am interested in acquiring a new (NOS) turn signal switch for
>non-tilt Saginaw steering column. It is 10 wire and according to
>Chrysler / Imperial parts book I have, it is part 2880829.

You might try Shee-Mar, a company who makes new turn signal switches
(and the cancel cams that go with them). If you go to their web
site...
http://www.shee-mar.com
...and use the interface for Chrysler, and then Imperial, you end up
at this page listing their products for "Older Chrysler, Dodge,
Plymouth":
http://www.shee-mar.com/chrysler/older.html

Anyway, give 'em a call. I spoke to them in 2001 when I needed a
switch for my '67, and they seemed quite knowledgable. I bought a
switch and a cancel cam (mine's a tilt-and-telescope column), and
they're still working fine today.

Tim Klein