Re: IML: '56 Rear Brake Lines

RE: my vent/relief on my '56:  should there even be one at the rear axle, or should there be just the tee fitting for the brake lines................we were concerned it is supposed to be there and is to provide relief in the event of excessive pressure from the brake system:  can/should it be eliminated???

Thanks much.

ybshore