Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 9:10 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Voltage limiter

The voltage regulator for the gauges is cleverly hidden inside the fuel gauge.  If you have the spare panel with a good fuel gauge, just swap it out.

Someone had mentioned some time back about a place that restores these units.  Unfortunately, it was one of the many posts that fell victim to the ‘delete’ key.

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht